Sunday, December 7, 2008

Feeling sorry......

Damn you man, can you stop cursing your girl?
You swore to God that you would protect, respect and spend your life time with her.
You are not a man who keeps true to your words, you don't deserve my respect!

She has to bear with your disgraceful insults and your unpleasant curses for years but she still never leaves. Who and what do you think you are?
What's wrong with praising herself a little when she never gets a compliment from you? Do you have to rebuke her as if she were a dog? Why are you so harsh?

OMG I just can't believe my eyes! What I see hurts me!
OMG I just can't believe my ears! What I hear stabs my heart!

She is no longer robust, she is ill.
She can't take your nasty curses anymore.
Please give her a chance to live her life.
Please accept her for who she is although she is imperfect like everyone else in this world.
She can be ugly in your eyes but she is beautiful in the eyes of God. You don't have the right to criticize God's creation.
Recall those delightful memories that she has given you,
the hardships that you guys have gone through together.
She never complains; tribulations make her stronger.
She stands firm because of love.
But you?
How do you return her the love that you have received??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\


How could a life be without love?
How could a person be without heart?

Everything is just so disheartening!!!!

I don't own a heart:(
I seriously don't!
Even if I do, my heart does not beat.
Even if my heart does beat, it beats only once in a blue moon.
My surrounding makes me a person without heart... without love...
without feeling....
I am inhuman..

4 comments:

Shin said...

What's going on over there?

cheekeong1986 said...

cheer up!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Hehe, secret which should be concealed:P
thx for caring anyway

szelynn said...

yea yea you dont own a heart!

cause your heart has been stolen by someone! hahaha

tell me what happen k when i'm back my darling