Sunday, December 21, 2008

SO Pissed off

I am so pissed off right now!!!!!!
My parents are so horrible!!!
The stupid old car is 10 years old and they don't allow me to drive out alone!!!! And the car is only stupid wira!!! such a lousy car somemore 10 years already........ stingy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my license for months already yet I don't get to drive alone!!!
They want me to be a perfect driver but don't give me the chance to practice!!
I guess they don't know practice actually makes perfect?
Shallow them!!!!!
How can I be perfect without practice!!
So damn angry!!!

I banged my house's piano and the door just now=.="
So angry.... can't control my temper.....!!!
I think I will get high blood pressure at the age of 30 and die of heart attack at the age of 35 if I continue to stay in this house for another 10years!!!!
Must buy insurance so that at least I can contribute some money to my parents when I die!
Uh....
That's why I always wanna earn money money money money money!!!!
Money is all I need now!!!
When I have money I will be able to buy my own car and I can drive out anytime I want!!!!!
Why ain't I born in a very well-off family....!!! Why do I have to be their kid???
I guess if they were given a chance, they wouldn't want me to be their daughter as well! I guess life's just so unfair and complicated..
We always don't get what we want in life.......

5 comments:

Shin said...

Lolx. My parents also the same.
But end up with my boy let me to be his driver. ^^

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Hehe, good lor ur boy boy ^^

szelynn said...

hahaha your temper or TEMPERATURE?!!
hahahahahahahahaha what the fuck

- m | r @ k 0 - said...

Don't worry cat...
when you are back, I let you be drive my GTI be my driver... MUAHHAHA
happy now?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Lynn: temperature!! hahaaha

Dennis: haha tak boleh la i scared to drive ur car hahaha manual 1