Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Monotonous life

When I complain about my boring life, I mean it!

Went out to check out phones just now..
Ended up getting really confused and unsure about which model to purchase =.="
I want a wide screen and a good camera phone so that I can take nice pictures to show people how much I am in love with myself.

I love ....
Myself....

I trust in...

myself....


There's always a mature side of me...


The cheeky side of me...
And,
(Only allowed to look at my eyes)

the alienated side of me:P
hahahaha...
The fierce side of me


I am back to Sungai Petani..
I feel so bored over here..
I will be officially 18 on 7th December!! yeah!! Finally 18!!
Means I can make my own decisions in almost everything without having to ask for my parents' consent.
My parents control over my life... They intervene in whatever things that I do... I feel like a bird without freedom:( I can't fly although I wanna fly so much... They cut away my wings... It's feels like they are living MY life instead of I am living my life...

2 comments:

max-oasism said...

well, congrats you finally get your steps ahead of life.

Shin said...

Your parents do that is for your own good also what.
My parents did control on me although I'm 18th as well.
It's normal. Cheer up.