Friday, December 5, 2008

Love lessons


People, read and learn:) Is the text too tiny?
Well, It's
Don't let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option in their life...
Relationships work best when they are balanced.

I found this really meaningful. I dedicate it to you - sze lynn.
What's the point setting a guy our top priority when we are just an option in his life? We will end up getting hurt.
It feels greater to have someone to love us than loving someone.


THINK ABOUT IT!

7 comments:

szelynn said...

i know i know i know i know i know about it i understand i understand i understand i understand i understand what you are trying to tell me but sometimes i just cant help it!

hahaha wait for me in penang my darling!
i'll be back soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

szelynn said...

very very very very very very sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha why so excited???
I will be right here waiting for you~
Mwah....
understand den good.....
hehhe
but when you know something but never put into practice, it's useless

cheekeong1986 said...

woo..
teach ppl some more..
good luck in yrs 1..
lol

Shin said...

You are right Catherine!

- m | r @ k 0 - said...

Wpw... I learn something here in your blog Catherine! thank ya..
btw I'm Dennis Wong. Wat course you take in disted?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chee Keong: Yes, I am love master:P

Shin: Yes I am right. always remember this. don't do sth that hurts ourselves... alright?

Dennis wong: I am taking Diploma in business studies:) you are? thx for dropping by alright?