Thursday, March 4, 2010

4.3.2010 ; 9.50pm





Hi! It's been long since I ever blogged. As a result, less and less people pay their visit.
It's okay!
Anyway, it's holiday now! Semester break. And it's what I like the most!!
Hang out, relax, do nothing, laze around....and work!!! etc etc....

I don't wanna go back to hometown, I also don't feel like going out because of the weather!
Anyway, I'm now in Pearl View Hotel Butterworth.
People keep asking me why am I here? Some guy even asked what do I do in hotel? work as what? I guess their mind turned dirty when they asked this.
The reason why I am here is because I've a job on fri, sat and sun.
Accomodation is provided. And the job is New York Skin Solution event promoter!! LOL

Thanks to Elie's bf - Jack for fetching me and my bf to jetty. Then I took a bus from Butterworth jetty to my hotel which is in Chai leng park. Of course my bf didn't follow. He went back to SP.


This is my room = )
The bed sheet is dirty, the table is full of ants. Ewwwww!

No comments: