Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday

Just done my 2 days job at Pisa for Industrial Expo. LOL.
Received a few msgs from unknowns. They said that they saw me at Pisa and asked me why nowadays Industrial Expo hire show girl =.="
I feel weird too. I'm the only one there anyway.
Worked for Chew, the boss. job scope was to give out flyers only. Easy job!!
10am-6pm RMXXX payment on the spot. Hooray. I like it.
If I knew Chew was the one who smsed me to work a week before event, I would have agreed because the payment was RMxxx per day. but I thought it was another guy who offered only rm80 so I rejected. At last Chew asked me to work again for Fri and Sat, payment RMxxx, then only I realised I missed out RMxxx. Really easy job!!

Hehe,
yesterday was the last day.
So happy because someone from another booth printed my pictures on a big banner for free by using the big big printers for printing banners.
I received some pens with my name printed on them.
I had fun the whole day.
^^
and I got paid at 5sth then went home... woohoooo~nicenice

Oh ya I saw my OB lecturer there. OMG OMG I couldnt recognise him at first!! Luckily I could at last. Hehe... his wife praised me some more.. =.="

anyway anyway,
I'll make sure I attend every class start from this week because I've wasted a lot of money. I don't wanna fail again. Money is hard to earn nowadays

Now waiting for PC fair, already got a job.
Worked for kingston 2 times, they called me again this time but they pay they offer is way too low compared to the job that I got. So said sorry to them ....

XOXO......
Money comes in like water goes out like stuffed drains nowadays. The more money I earn, the more stingy I become because I start to know how to treasure my hard-earned money.
I wanted to buy a set of skin care which cost RM400++ but decided not to because I suddenly became kiam siap(stingy). Bcuz 400++ I need to work for 2 days okay.. zzzzz... Sometimes no job don't get to earn!!

So happy this year, jobs are offered almost every week.
Great. But if it's lower than rm100 per day, most probably won't work.
I don't wanna torture myself.

Now.....
I'm planning to go on diet.
I gained weight recently. Around 2-3 kg.
the waist is now 26. I find it okay already, except for my arms, my thighs. They don't wanna slim down; or shall I say; I don't wanna stop eating mcd kfc mcd mcd mcd mcd mcd is heaven!

Today is Sunday. Do nth, don't even feel like going out, too jam out there, parkig fees are too expensive. So just stay home, online... sleep..
That's my life.
I like to be alone. I know tat I am safe being alone.

Will go back to hometown this week. I wanna go meet up a friend of mine.....

hohoho~~ Money money money....
20k is the minimum amount of money I will have before year 2010. I will try my best to achieve 30k!!!!! Oh ya not to forget I still have a few thousands in fixed, I havent taken out!!
anyway, gonna check out ambank investment. I think they pay pretty good.

2 comments:

Adam said...

You are very good at savings your money..Great !

Adam said...

Fuck me ?