Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lazy~

I've difficulty waking up in the morning for classes but find it easy when it comes to waking up early for jobs! Some people say it's because I get paid when I wake up early for jobs. But I'm actually wasting a lot of money when I skip classes. I pay for tuition fees(damn expensive.Take note that my college is fully private, not semi-gov like TARC), resources fees( I've not made used of it. I've not borrowed any book from the library yet!) When I skip, I am wasting money. When I fail, I am wasting even more because it's so expensive to retake.

So, I'll make sure I skip no more classes start from next week ^^

Anyway, gonna work for Industrial Expo @ Pisa tomorrow. Weird right? I've no knowledge for automation but gonna work. ha~~ But it's okay... I'm gonna dress in tube top and mini skirt so you know what I'm gonna work as.
= ) Don't need to have knowledge.
However, I missed today's job because I thought that I had classes so I told the guy I couldn't make it for all 3 days.
He smsed me this morning asking me to work for Fri and Sat only.
Oh great, I quickly agreed bcuz the salary is pretty attractive.

= )

New sem.... New life.... Must start dieting.....

PC fair is next = ) nono, maybe homedec is next?

No comments: