Sunday, March 7, 2010

One Malaysia = Utter disappointment

As mentioned earlier, I was working for New York Skin Solution roadshow at Carrefour Butterworth for 3 days. Done it, and there's one more to come. Which is at Tesco Sungai Dua. I will be promoting London Weight Management there.

Well, everything went smooth without a hitch. Great sales, earned a lot of money in these 3 days, great food, great sleeping place(hotel)... etc.
Carrefour roadshow came to an end today at 10pm.
Everything was great before 9.55pm!!

We needed a trolley in order to move all our banners and leaflets back to our car since it was the last day there.
So yeah, I went to search for a trolley at 9.55pm. Cashier counters are always the best places to find a trolley because customers leave their trolleys there after payment is made. This can help to ease the guard's job as he doesn't need to push them back to the place where they belong. So I went there to hunt for a trolley. Then I saw one, the MALAY uncle was paying the cashier with the trolley quite far away from him. I thought that it was not his trolley because every customer leaves their trolleys there!!!!!! Hello, Who knows it's his?????? So I stood there for a while. And saw that he only bought maggi mee, and some biscuits, just 2 small bags of things, I quickly assumed that he would leave the trolley there and that he wouldn't want it anymore even if it was his trolley. So I pushed the trolley back to my booth.
Just when I was pushing back, he was shouting like mad at me. So I turned back and saw that it was him calling for his trolley back. In fact, he was CURSING me for his trolley back. So I immediately turned to him. I said:" Really sorry, I thought that you didn't need it anymore." Yes, I did say a sorry and gave it back to him. I did say a sorry. A sorry. A SORRY for a mistake that I just made. JUST A TROLLEY ANYWAY!
He then scolded me:" BODOH(foolish in english)!! I BAYAR DEKAT SINI I TAK MAU AH?( I pay here, you can say I don't needed it anymore? "
Was there a need to scold me BODOH in a harsh way?? I already said sorry for not knowing that he still needed it.
I was fed up enough when he said that. But fine, since it was my mistake. So I walked away and felt angry because he scolded me BODOH. I was mumbling some vulgar words.
Just when I was walking away, he blurted out:" BODOH!!!!(foolish), ONE MALAYSIA !@#$%^&*(I didn't understand) MACAM INI BODOH!!!)
I am a very bad tempered person, you know I cannot walk away without replying! Scolding me foolish already got me freaking angry. CUZ OF A TROLLEY!!!!!!!! You want I can push you 20!!!!!!! So I scolded back loudly:" I MEMANG TAK TAU, TAK BOLEH?? CIBAI!!!!!" Excuse me, every customer leave their trolleys there. Then I walked away, my face turned really red, everyone was looking at me and knew that I was really mad.
Why need to talk about ONE MALAYSIA at the same time cursing me stupid?? Are you saying that we chinese are foolish???And that we are Malaysians so we are so stupid like that? I bet you are a racist, old folk.
I will die of heart attact one day. You are in your sixties. If I had a gun, I would have shot him just now. I am sure all the chinese there were not very happy with him for saying the "one malaysia !@#$%^&*" thing!


I tell you what, old folk. I am never proud to be a Malaysian. I don't wanna be a Malaysian. If I were given a chance to reborn, I would never pick Malaysia.
Elder people always tell me to leave Malaysia if I have the chance. My parents ask me to leave. Even my house owner has sent his family to Australia and told me to leave Malaysia if possible because it's not a good place anymore. So Please do not talk about one malaysia in front of me because I am not a Malaysia, I am from my mother's womb, I am mothersia!!!!

Let Malaysia be MALAYsia = )

Of course, I am not saying that all malays are bad, some are really good. Some even scold their own race for being stupid, for being too narrow minded. I love doctor Mahathir because he once said that Malays are stupid. Oh well, of course he wasn't saying ALL.....
Peace *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fucking uncivilized racist moron. Why the hell did he say some racist thing just because his trolley was pushed away? unbelieveable. really unbelieveable... well they never treat us as Malaysians anyway. believe it or not, this is kinda instinctive. It's happening thorughout the whole world but less serious in developed countries. Bus still, he was just making himself to look like a fool by shouting at u in the shopping complex. Instead of calling him cibai u should just call him a racist bastard.

HYL

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

I was really mad at him when he said that. He was scolding and cursing me all the way when i turned to return him the trolley @#$%^&* I couldn't hear what he was saying.@#$%^&*() I was walking back to my booth already but when I heard about the one malaysia thing, I turned and scolded him back! fuck him really! brainless. A TROLLEY only. I was about to smack him! But since there were all malays, sure they help their fucking race. Then I just walked away!