Sunday, February 22, 2009

40 little secrets

40 little secrets..^^ ssshhh!
Message: 40 little Secrets
Be honest no matter what...

LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER

1. Who were your latest 3 inbox texts from?
..him, Lynn and Audy

2. Where was your PRIMARY pic taken?
..Don't remember. Why should I?

3. What's your family name?
.. Lim

4. Your current relationship status?
..NA until God shows me the right one. My relationships always end in a bad way. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Say NO to avoidable hurt!

5. Does your crush like you back?
..yea

6. What is your current mood?
..Lost

7. What's your pet's name?
..no pet

8. What color shirt are you wearing?
..black

9. Would you kiss the last person you kissed?
..Yea, why not?

10. If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
..Yes, a lot of things. How I wish I could change em' and make them better.

11. Have a crazy side?
..Definitely

12.Ever had a near death experience?
..Not really

13. What is something you do a lot?
..Sleep, online, eat, and go all moody.

14. Angry at anyone?
..not really.... Just upset

15. Do you wanna see somebody right now?
..Um........yes I guess?

16. Do you like drama?
..depends.

17. When was the last time you CRY?
..Don't wanna remember. Not long ago.

18. Who would you do everything for?
..No one. even if there's someone it would be God. Um..... Do everything for myself? yea... myself!

19. Who is your hero?
..I guess it should be God.

20. What is the one thing you notice first with the opposite sex?
..Body and height.

22. What's your biggest secret?
..Secret is meant to be concealed. It's no longer a secret when I reveal it.

23. Where is your ex?
..None of my business, I don't have to know.

24. Would you ever take him/her back?
..Nope. I deserve a better man.

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
..Yea.

26. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
..Not in the mood for food or drinks

27. Do you speak any other languages?
..yeah

28. Whats your favorite smell?
..um. i dunno. lol.

29. Describe your life.
..Life sucks and it's meaningless. I do think of giving up. Sometimes I don't understand why am I on earth. Problems just come throwing directly on me and suffocate me. I need some air to breathe. I need someone to rely on. So? Do I sound pessimistic? Yea! Simply because I see no light along my path. Where's God?

30. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
..Nope.

31. Do you like the rain?
..Yes, when it's too hot. but don't ever rain when I wanna go out! I would curse the rain

32. What are you thinking about right now?
..Thinking about lotsa things. Why is my life so outta control? Why ?why? why..................!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH I am going insane!!!!!!!!

33.What should you be doing right now?
..Nothing!

34. What is your favorite memory?
..Those good times when I could feel God's presence everywhere.

35. What are you listening to?
..With All I'm - hillsongs

36. Who was the last person you told I love you?
..my good boy

38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
..No! I am who I am and I will be who I am. Leave if you don't like me.

39. What is your natural hair color?
..black

40. Who was the last person to make you smile?
..my boy.

No comments: