Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mcd!!!!

hihi, I am back.
Seldom blog now bcuz life is monotonous, therefore, nothing to blog about:-p
Anyway,
went to college today because we had "presentation" for study skills.
I wouldn't go if there wasn't anything that had to do with marks.
So,
I went for presentation without preparation:-p
how coool...
but everything went on smoothly without a hitch.
Except for some words lar, hahaha.
I couldn't pronounce "priority" all of a sudden cuz my tongue kinda like twisted.
What a joke..
haha... Priririty? pririty? prarity? ahha. How did I pronounce already huh?
Don't wanna remember. What a shame =.="
Retard=="
haha.
Our presentation time was really short bcuz I finished doing the slides in just 15 minutes:-p
Guess how many marks my group got??
It's 12/15 le....
Not bad compared to the other groups which got only 11/15 or 7.5/15
muahahahahaa........!
And not to forget, my group only consists of 2 members - me and lynn:-p
Sioknya......! The rest all consist of 5 members.
At last lecturer announced Top 10 students' names who presented well.
Walao.
She called my name - Catherine!
Unexpectedly, I was in her list too=.="
man, priririty? prarity? proririty?
how come? I didn't prepare for it at all and skipped some points because I was lazy to talk so much.

After class,
we headed to McDonalds again!!!!!


Lynn~~~~~~

I swear I will never take Mcd again.
I will not take Mcd that often again:-p
Because people usually think that slim and thin = pretty
slim + thin + no boobs = pretty also
hahahahaaha~~~~
Even the gurl is not pretty, as long as she is thin and slim, no boobs also people will say that she is pretty. Agree? Most of the guys do!! hahahaha.
How shallow
How frivolous
How ridiculous
But the world is like that la, what to do?
just accept the fact and move on.
:-p

6 comments:

Shin said...

Lolx... Your study skill teacher is Sthela?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

yaya hehe!!!sthela june
sthela june~

szelynn said...

her name so nice to call hahahahhahaha and her laughters so damn funny hahahahahahaha

omg i look so ugly la oiioioioioioioioi

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha ya la
sthela june sthela june hahahahahahhaa
hai yo
eat mcd ma
good ma
good for health ma
eat mcd can slim down 1 ma
that's why we always go
hahahahaa

jkwanness said...

go for subway instead hahaha! oh i love public speaking, well sort of..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hehe, yeah public speaking rocks:-p
yeah, will try subway lol
you make it sound even nicer