Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day people!

I am not gonna talk about my valentines! lol.
I don't share my love life to the others.
I only wish my readers Happy Valentines^^


I went back to SP on Friday right after class.
When I reached home my mother shouted " Why do you look so exhausted with your panda eyes?" when she saw me outside the house. Man, wait until I get into the house only say cannot arh? Why must always embarrass me in front of everyone?
lol...
I knew that I looked tired and I really was.
And I am still tired now! Have to go to bed after this post^^
The assignment... The problem...
I was not only tired but ...well.. many things.lol. Mixed feelings..
stuffs like that......

Anyway,
very ridiculous thing happened on Friday.
I managed to complete my assignment on Friday and thought that I just needed to print out.
But no,
No!
I forgot to do Blood diamonds comprehension. 20% for that okay?!! How could I forget....!
VERY FUNNY YET DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF.
So I rushed to the com lab after class and finished it up by myself in an hour.

yea yea.... I was moody and still overwhelmed by some news but I did not let my emotions to cloud my judgement. See, My EQ is high:)


Anyway, I went over my cousin's house at night and my little cousins were pestering me to take pictures with them. I did but deleted most of them because I suck in pictures(most of the time).


See, I am so happy my hair finally reached this length. Want it longer though :-p Sorry la, I look very pale I know.

With my cousin's daughter. What a good poser. lol.


There, my budak botak head
my baby:-p
He got his hair cut short to this "short" without telling me first!!
zzzzzzzzzzz
Well, he said it's cute so fine lor. cute lor. hahaha