Thursday, February 5, 2009

*Ahem*

I skipped class again for some reason which is meant to be concealed.
I couldn't wake up this morning bcuz I didn't have enough of sleep.
My whole body was all reddish at 4am++. Scared me to hell. I looked like an apple last night:(
Then my voice changed to be really seductive.
fever!!!!
Muahahahahaha...
sshhhh!
I was dizzy and lethargic.
Mandy and Szelynn claimed that I wouldn't go to college today but I shouted that I definitely would!
haha...
So this morning Mandy tried to wake me up by knocking the door.
I shouted:"I am not going to college!!!"
See,
I am always a loser when it comes to waking up early.



Wtf, the connection in my hostel fails to work again! I still have an assignment to do and the deadline is tomorrow! damn... it...! cannot online how to do??
so I am in KFC now:-P
Went Mcd for lunch and came KFC to online...!
wakakakaka.....!

My friends are going to club tonight and I can't go.zzzz
sadness...!

Gotta get back to do my assignment, c ya...!

5 comments:

szelynn said...

dont la always skip classes!!
and pls la dont always go to club k!! hahaha

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha pls la you only went club since when did I go..!! pls la..! haha
i dont even wanna go and u guys are planning to go again next week? omg
haha.....
you la today you skipped again
assignment damn it la

Anonymous said...

y is ur blog only full of "skipping classes"? ur life is lame!

Everlyn Chiang said...

clubbing loh~~
i wan go oso cnt T.T

Sp nth 1...
i oso always skip cls 1 lah,
so, i understand, haha^^

wen wil u graduate??

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha i didnt go club la hahha
really

2 more years++ diploma...
hehe
cuz i keep on failing.. so have to u neo.... retake ..and it takes time