Thursday, February 26, 2009

A 4am post

Guess what time is it now? It's 4am.
I couldn't sleep as there are too many things springing up in my mind like a waterfall.
How I wish I were more ignorant.
I don't wanna be aware of things that are happening around me.
I choose to avoid.
^^
Like what I always advise me friends:"Stay away from avoidable hurt." If you wish you run away from hurt, just do it. Don't just stay away but run away. GOGOGO! RUNNNN!!!!!!!
I am alright, I am just alright.

My skin condition is getting bad due to sleeping disorder - Insomnia.

Currently listening to very emo Korean songs introduced by some friend.
They make me really emo. REALLY!

I have done my final exam yesterday and I think I did pretty well.
But I still won't get high marks bcuz I have darn low marks for attendance and coursework. Sigh. How I wish college life was more interesting so that I would have the motivation to attend classes everyday. but NAH.
Exam hall was freezing cold. I was shivering when I was answering questions. Geeez... Gimme a hug, come on.

Hanged out with Lynn just now.
Went Mr.Pot then McD again!!
Again!!
=.="

Good night people.
I mean, good morning people. But I should get some sleep now^^

c ya....!hahah

6 comments:

Tee said...

u got time to sleep, but cannot sleep...
i want sleep..
but no time to sleep..
hahaha...
4.10am...
already almost 30 hours didnt sleep..
hahah~~:D

cheekeong1986 said...

4am post but the posting time was at 1210pm?!
u better check out the setting og GMT in your dashboard la..

and hope u have a nice trip going back to your hometown, maybe..

n at last but not a least, good night/good morning!

szelynn said...

hehe 4am only ma! Still early for me.. Hehe i slept only 1 hour last night and it's 8am now but i couldn't sleep :( guess i'll only wake up in the evening or night lol i tell you ah i start to hate mc d already!!

Shin said...

You should set a goal to motivate yourself. Ahah~ >.<

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Tee: Haha, so pitiful. 3o hours nvr sleep? you should sleep!! haha

CheeKeong: ya, sth is wrong with this blog's time. lol.

SzeLynn:haha you not human ma, cannot compare with me 1!!! hahahaaha:-p

Shin: fail to find motivation ah, how to set goal ah=.=""""

Shin said...

Set goal for motivate. From Sthela lesson~ Ahah~