Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Think before having kids.
Can you afford their living expenses?
Let's count my living expenses.

I have spent around RM1000 again this month.
Blame SIY(RM200), gym(rm99. Din go at all), gym cancellation fees(RM188), and some shopping in forever 21.

Supposedly only spent around rm 400 on food.
BLAME CELEBRITY FITNESS! STUPID!!!! RM200 FOR CANCELLATION FEES AND FEBRUARY MONTHLY FEES(rm100).....!!!!!!!!
Blame SIY too! But I am too fat I need it!!! hahaha...another rm200!!!
haih

Now I need a phone urgently some more!
****!
****!

Fortunately, i dun have to pay for gym anymore for the following months.
i dun have any commitments anymore! yeah

How can a family survive without more than rm 5000 income a month!!!!
one daughter needs rm 1000
4 kids need rm 4000
then wife le?
grandparents le??
dang!!!

4 comments:

jkwanness said...

haha was here... here's a tip, eat white bread and plain water for every meal.. ohh and you'll shred some weight too! 2 birds with 1 stone!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hehe but it's unhealthy!!
I simply cant resist food temptation:(

cheekeong1986 said...

i know the hardness to raise the children..
that's why my parents always mumble this mumble that lo..

money is everything for me now!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hehe yeah. money is important but i think it's not everything.