Monday, April 12, 2010

dreams

Everyone has their own dreams.
My still-unfulfilled dreams are:
1. dine in luxurious restaurants. At least twice per month. I don't like hot and non-classy places.
2. have a lot of branded stuffs and bags.
3. eat whatever I want to eat without having to look at the price.
4. go travel anytime I like. and don't have to worry about money.
5. candle light dinner.
6. surprises.
7. don't have to work but get money from hubby.

I want to go travel.
I think I am going to Pulau pangkor this coming june....
mom is still the best.......

5 comments:

HonG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HonG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
szelynn said...

you told me this afternoon that you will still want to work even if your hubby gives you money! hahaha

szelynn said...

you left out 1 thing... buy anything that you want without having to look at the price !

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahhahaha yes I will still wanna work. i want him to give me. and i stil wanna work. but not always and always. hahahaha. I think I overwork d.... like every weekend. twice in a month is just nice. i work all full weeks in a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
argh!!!
i think i will still look at the price even when i m filthy rich because that's already my trait! lol my birthright