Sunday, April 4, 2010

Opps

I know what I'm going to wear this coming Fri- Sun. A terrifying one.
But what to do. People say, there ain't no free lunch. Sigh.
But my tummy is not flat....! I will look even fatter in photos!

I'm going to dye my hair tomorrow, purely brown that's close to red. Yeah. Promotion. So I wanna try try = p then at 5pm I will head to Tesco Sungai Dua to work. Monday - Thursday = 5pm- 10pm work as supervisor for london weight management roadshow.
Then fri- sun work as show girl @ pc fair. fuuuyoh...gonna be so tired but in 7 days I can earn RMxxxx, it's private and confidential so cant tell. Sorry = (
Didn't plan to work for london this time because pc fair job pays me higher, and i have classes on weekdays. But my leader asked me to work and she would pay me a better price = ) so yeah, on...!! 5 hours per day only! = )
some more can get incentive and commission like normal! Yeah!!! money money come to me!! Muahahahahaha~~

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

roadshow needs boy like me or not?
lol

i really envy that u can earn so much money while u are just a student..

salute

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hehe.....
= )
dont need guys....