Monday, April 26, 2010

Useless me

Skipped class again this morning. I feel so useless. I'm a student and don't act like a student..always waste money, don't go to class but go shopping! Useless me! when will I wake up? 2 assignments haven't done started!!!
Argh...can't skip anymore classes!!

Well, yesterday couldn't sleep well... kept on waking up at night... too hot... cuz my blanket is too thick...so I removed my blanket...then too cold...couldn't sleep...!! Then what to do! remove or cover also cannot! Then my neck was in a great pain.. this side cannot, that side also cannot! how to sleep!!! Geeezzz...

then skipped class....went to prangin mall to shop for boots. Bought a pair of white coloured boots at a good price. I saw brown 1...nice...but I wanted black...black a lot of pairs also outta sizes...so went home with only a pair of white boots. Gonna go grab the brown coloured 1....! sooooooooon! hahaa......
but I know I won't always wear them..just saja wanna spend money!!!

so this is my plain white boots. plain boots will not be out to date.... so it's a better choice




My actual shoes size = 8. but for boots I take 9..bigger thus more comfy...weeeeeeeeeeeee

white one is too plain....getting 1 in brown....better...nicer....wooohoo

1 comment:

szelynn said...

nice nice....... can fold ??? like make it to become ankle boots? i like flexible boots that can fold one... hehehe can change style