Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday




A boring Monday.
Skipped morning class cuz I am tired after 3 days of work.
Continuously 3 days of high heels, in 4 layers of clothes. PC FAIR 1.
As a cosplay girl for Kingory online game.
But I guess nothing comes easy, just bear with it if you want extra income.
Nothing is easy in this world.
I'm sorry to my friends, who have asked me for jobs and never got any.
Just to let you guys know, all I can do is to get phone number or email address for you guys. The next step you need to do is to send profile to agent/client. If you get selected, congrats! If you don't, try again next time. Don't blame me for not getting any jobs. Cuz even I need to send in profiles together with pictures and vital stats: ep: (34C, 26, 36), weight and kg. Then I will go through selection and sometimes interviews. If I pass I get it.
And for the sales job that I do, not everyone can do it. If I ask you there, you don't have sales for today, you'll be sacked the very next day. So please understand. I don't want you to go around telling people that you got sacked or whatever it's. Or say that my jobs are so hard to do. If my jobs are hard, I won't be earning so much. I can sales hard, I can talk. I know not everyone can. Everyone has different skills and ability. I truly understand.
If talking doesn't suit you, don't sales. Try to do other things.
I can do all. From sales to promoting to showing.
If you can't sales, you promote, if you cant, you show. If you can't show, then promote. Be flexible.
Thanks!

I know I don't look good in above pictures because I was messy and sweating for the whole day. Imagine the crowd and the weather. Imagine the 4 layers of clothes I had to wear. I know I may not look the best, I'm not perfect, and I know it. And I know that I'm fat. so keep your disgraceful comments if you were to give any. thanks.

I'm very sincere during work. And sincere when applying for any jobs. I would state in my profile that I'm not a thin girl, I'm a little bit meaty. If you can accept, take it; if you can't, don't hire me. I don't wanna go there and then get sacked back home cuz i can't wear the uniform. So you people do the same okay! Don't fake height or weight or vital stats. It's very important.
Be sincere.

I'll have roadshows next month again. For London Weight.
I'll have other jobs coming!!
Sometimes when I receive calls for jobs, I see the salary is high, I will take it. So no more slots left. If the boss asks me to find friends to work together, I will inform my friends. or post on facebook.
If I receive calls and I don't wanna work, mostly because the salary is below RM100, I will open it to my friends. Usually not many slots too. please understand.

1 comment:

szelynn said...

Cuz even I need to send in profiles together with pictures and vital stats: ep: (34C, 26, 36), weight and kg.


weight and kg???
hahahahhahahhaha
they are the same!