Saturday, April 17, 2010

hihi~

it's been a month since I ever applied mask on my face! argh, i feel so awful and dirty!
today is my last day in SP, going back to PG tomorrow!
i've a lot of things to buy....
sunglasses, shoes, heels, some accesories, headbands, mask....
OMG...... money please come back to me.
i am seriously in need of skin care.
believe it or not.
i m not using anything.....
no moisturizer.....basic skin care also none...just japan facial wash rm9 per tube which I got from watson......sometimes use st.ives scrub, or olay facial wash...mix...
then garnier toner only. that's all

i always like to buy skin care...... but my skin is very sensitive.... restrict me from using any products. i havent found a product which suits my skin! damn it. I dont feel like a lady...
seriously

5 comments:

---jo3y-- said...

I have a good product for facial wash.Its suit for sensitive skin .Find me if you interested!hehe

szelynn said...

i don't even wash my face with facial wash! Haha just use water to clean my face only..hehe

szelynn said...

i don't even wash my face with facial wash! Haha just use water to clean my face only..hehe

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

joey.......hahaha...people always say this good that good...all not suitable for me.... what product are you using.....

sze lynn: cuz your face is dry ma...if still wash...suree drier

szelynn said...

but but... wont get clogged meh if dont wash???? hahahaha i don care neninenibubuuuuuuu