Tuesday, August 4, 2009

5.8.2009; midnight

Going back to Penang on Thursday night...
Semester break is too short...
Have to take results on Friday...
Nervous + scared....
= (
How will my results be like?
Wait for my post okay, sure will post about my results! Hehe.

Nowadays I always sleep late and wake up late...
Hopefully my body can stand it or else I might fall really sick...
I don't understand why I can't sleep at night and can't wake up before 12 in the afternoon...
I always sleep until 2pm...
Hope that my habit will change once new semester reopens.
But I also wish that I'll have another week of break due to H1N1.
I'm so evil...
Hiak hiak hiak~~
My dad suggests me to go overseas to study after my Diploma...
Maybe US or Canada...
Which is a good idea because I don't fancy the idea of bearing my children to get prosecuted here...
Most of the businesses in Malaysia are run by Chinese. Without Chinese, this country would be outdated. I'm just saying MOSTLY are run by Chinese, of course I know that some really up-t0-the-minute Indians and Malays are running their businesses successfully.
Sadly, the government thinks that we Chinese are just borrowing a place to stay...
The government doesn't make Chinese part of Malaysia although unity of 3 races is strongly emphasized.
= (
Seriously, if I had a chance, I would not stay in Malaysia.
Reasons? Don't feel like saying it. Long story.

Hey, you know what?
I don't get to earn money this time...
I am banned from working at PC fair.
RM150-200 le my salary per day...
Stop asking me why and where do I get all the jobs.
A downright frivolous question.
Of course I was called to attend interviews and passed.
What else? Lol.
If you think they picked me up from some rubbish bin then you might want to sleep in there all day long to wait for jobs! LOL.
= (
But I don't get to work because of a bad guy.
This bad guy came to know me and chase me right after last PC fair and Allen got really fed up and said :" NO MORE PC FAIR, YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Since I'm getting a car soon,
I have to cut down on my food.
Because I eat damn a lot.
Like, really a lot.
Plus I eat very expensive food.
And I spend extravagantly on clothes.
I buy them but I don't wear them.
It's like a collection which I feel elated keeping em'.
Or maybe because I don't get the chance to wear them.
I like to be just casual and simple..
But I've lotsa nice clothes!
= (
Think of a solution please.
Now I have to scrimp and save.
My allowance per month = RMxxx
1. I've to eat 3 meals per day
2. Fill up petrol fuel
3. Shop
4. Hang out with Lynn and go for expensive food
5. Feed myself to become a fatso; which I already am.

Where got enough??
So never mind!
The reason why I pestered my parents to get me a car is - I want to work my ass off and earn my own big bucks.
Haha. So I'm not too poor to own a car now, am I?
Of course, I am restricted by Allen.
He is over-protective and possessive! Yes, undeniably possessive!

OMG, I eat laksa almost everyday now with an empty stomach; right after I wake up.
Now I feel uncomfortable.
First time gastric.
OMG...
No choice ah, I always wake up late...
then my parents finished up my lunch..
My Allen has work...
No one takes care of me...
Now gastric....
Seriously can't move....
It hurts until my breasts feel pain.
OMG
T_T
SAVE ME GOD

6 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

wow, what a lengthily post~

i have to comment 1 by 1 la..

1st - no need to worry about the result cos "it's too late.."

2nd - stay up late at night is not a good habit, but u can take it as a practice before you further your study to the foreign country later..

3rd - yaya, Chinese are the best.. and i hate to be known as squatter!

4th - it's good to have a caring bf such as Allen~

5th - gonna own a car soon?
congratulate, meanwhile drive safely..

6th - take care of your health!

7th - good night~

Shin said...

duh... pls lar...
you want to kill your stomach isn't?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chee Keong: Haha. Wa you replied one by one. Yes my driving skill sucks. I am starting to worry what will happen once I get my car.. I just scratched my mom's car against the wall hahahaha. just scratches.. I just every driver does through that! LOL
I've to be more careful.

Shin: No choice ah, nothing to eat =(
After I go back to Penang won't take so much of Laksa anymore. cuz no nice. hehehe
thanks for caring!

szelynn said...

walao then i dont dare to let you drive me lor! i still wanna live T_T

hahaha and allen so cute la! bad guys will only appear at pc fair meh!! hahahah
when you work at other shopping malls there are also possibilities that you might meet one of them okay! lol allen!!

waa?? hang out with me and go for expensive food?? say until like i very rich wor... hahahaha

szelynn said...

btw gastric until breasts pain? hahaha take care la wei! and dont make it a habit later become a night ghost like me! no good you know, see my dark circles!! =( and will grow old very fast...

yay finally can meet you tomorrow le wei!! cant wait to talk with you hehee and and and tomorrow got pasar!! pasarrrrrrrrrr

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahaha ya lor can't wait to meet you OMG OMG I miss you! haha.
ya la, I go where work also guys will come and talk with me including old uncles! See, I damn attractive and slutty hor! ahhahaah ...
he stupid one...
I am good at talking to people which makes me a successful business woman next time ma so everyone will tend to stop and listen to what I am saying=p
hahaha
PC fair or normal jobs has no difference! =p=p=p
yeah yeah yeah after few hours take results...
after school reopens i think my habit will change d..
my dark circles worse than you okay!