Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My wish list 2008

It's already August now. 4 more months to 2009.
However, I've not accomplished what I'd wished to get before 2009.

1. Lose weight. I've been saying this for a million time and yet I still fail to defeat the temptation of food. I'm a loser. I'm still trying to cut down my food intake and exercise; but my words always speak louder than my actions.

2. I've to have 10k in my account before 2009. That's the reason why I'm always working. It's like a challenge. I feel ecstatic when I see a lot of money. Grievously, I got no car so I can't go to work until the day I get my car which is be around end of September or October.

Uh, tomorrow no class! Yeah~
But I can't go out for movies because I'm saving money. 1 month no job d...
Luckily next month got London Weight and Yun Nam job...
But the location will be at Tesco, only 1 bus goes there!
How do I go then?
Sigh........!

No comments: