Saturday, August 29, 2009

ARGH, no jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bored to death!
My dad is stupid. He said he wouldnt get me a car until I find a parking place in my apartment. He said I will get robbed and raped and kidnapped and the car might get stolen sinceI come back late from work I might get robbed if I park outside. The car might get stolen. Guys might follow my car to my apartment and follow up and find a chance to rape me since I am the only girl in car driving late at night. He said I might get abducted by an alien. He said people might steal my tyres my radio and my cute soft toys if I park outside.
He said value of car will be higher if I buy next year cuz it's considered as 2010 car since it's already September now.
OMG. My college driver told me that price of cars is going to drop next year, he suggested me to wait 2010.
My goodness.
Now everyone who is taking the 6pm trip back must be damn mad with me for making the trip to be at 6.30opm. And they must be cursing me so badly that I puke blood every second for making them to wait 30mins or an hour to go home.

Eh come on, brainless assholes.
Waiting for half an hour or an hour is alright.
Sometimes I've to wait longer than that.
Better than not being able to get home like me!
Fucked-up assholes.
Can't you guys be more considerate?
How do I get home if the trip is at 6pm? My class ends at 6.30pm.
Is that my fault? I tried asking my lecturer to change time to like half an hour earlier. But he couldn't make it. So is that my fault for having classes until 6.30pm? I pay hundreds every month for my hostel rental. So you expect me to take a bus back to hostel?????


My goodness. Too bad the car park is full. Or else I would get my car mid of September. Then everyone will just stop cursing me.

Someone please give your parking place to me please = ( Or else I won't be getting a car until next year.

2 comments:

Shin said...

Swt... You can go talk with that kns Kelvin what...

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

no use la hahahahaha