Friday, August 7, 2009

Got my results!

Very unexpected results this time.
I thought I could obtain A for Business Computing and English for Business and Trade this time.
But God clearly said NO and gave me 3.0 for Computing and 2.67 for EBT because He raises those who are humble and drags those who are over-confident! Haha.
I always skipped EBT. Therefore, no marks for coursework(30%).
I can't blame anyone but myself. I remembered I did a pretty good essay that day! = ( DAMN!
People with poor command in English and grammar obtained better grades than me.
Unfair! Why should coursework marks be added! LOL.
Then about Computing, I seriously have no idea why I only get 3.0 instead of 4.0.
= ( Project that we did wasn't up to expectation I reckon.

I was very worried about my Accounting and Statistics!
But hey, Accounting 5.0 and Statistics 4.0 okay!
Uh, could have got better grade for Statistics because I fucking knew how to do that 10 marks question butI suffered from brain rust that very minute so I passed the fucking paper up and went out of exam hall 50 minutes earlier. Once I stepped out of the exam hall only I remembered the way of solving that stupid 10marks question! Now I am fucking angry with myself! Really! I could have got 5.0! 5.0 wei =(
Thanks Lynn, she is my angel.
I never ever paid attention when lecturer was teaching while she did.
So she spent hours teaching me and there, my 5.04.0.
Almost 5.0 okay! If I did that question! = (
So conclusion,
I DON'T HAVE TO ATTEND CLASSES. I DON'T NEED LECTURERS.
ALL I NEED IS A GOOD FRIEND TO TEACH ME WHILE EATING MC.DONALDS CHICKEN AND FRIES.

ahahahahahaha..

Just now went shopping with Lynn..
OMG...Spent RM100++
Bought a pair of shoes, skirt, dress and a shirt! = )
And yes, we took Mc.D.

7 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

yaya, lynn is an angel..

btw, i think that your result is not that worse until you need to jump down from the window kua..

lynn seems like satisfied with hers 1, although i dunno what's her actual result..

btw, congratulate to both of you because you two passed the exam at least..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha.....
ya loh her results good la
last sem she took academic english some more. sure A ma...so now she got 3As one C loh...
good d compared to first semester.

cheekeong1986 said...

i purposely go to her house just to ask her only..

she is really an intelligent girl..

*that's why i like her much*
lol

btw, u are not that poor also, just don't ponteng too much, i think it's ok edi..
haha..

keep on striving for your next sem sooner..

gambateh~

szelynn said...

dont ponteng also sit there and talk to me nia! dowan to copy notes also!

szelynn said...

oh btw 2.67 is C ar? i told my mom i got a B hahahaha

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha i know you love her la. then i wish you luck that you can get her as ur wife lo! hahahaha

Lynn: wei, my secret! hahaha. but everyone knows that. and lecturer hated me for talking so much. hahaha
always stared at me even when other talked. wtf wtf him hahahah

ya it's C not B
LOL.

wei my ebt C wei C.... not even B..wtf wtf wtf
I cheated Miss Anne once by marking coursework by myself and asked her for marks.. maybe she remembered that and marked my paper stricly. wtf her.

szelynn said...

wei 2.67 is a B la hahahahah not C!!!!