Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wednesday off

No class tomorrow. Yeepy...
= )
Nothing to blog recently....
So no updates, sorry.

Woke up at 7.30am this morning and got ready for 2 classes then came back to hostel at 1pm. Slept at 2pm and woke up at 4pm and got ready to go to Business Stats 2 class.
Business Stats 2 classes always end at 6.30pm.
No van after 6pm.
Thank you my angel Lynn for fetching me home!
So I'll always repay her kindness by treating her with some food or drinks ^^
Need to trouble her before I get my car mid or end of September.
= ( Uh, thank you!

After class we went to have Lok Lok and roti bom! She had roti planta.
Yummy but fattening.
= (
Crack of the doom is around the corner. December 21 Year 2012. Just an estimation alright? Don't ask me why and what and how come and why am I bullshitting? Come on, I am not God.

But do click this and watch this yourself = )

2012, Dec 21. End of the world?
Watch part 1 - part 6 in order to understand.
A moonshine? no?

Just enjoy our lives to the fullest when we still have the chance. hahah.


Oh yea, I just cleaned my desk and here is the new look.
Cleaner and tidier.

Click picture to enlarge

The flower is given by Lynn. It shakes! OMG OMG.The flower can move one! Hahahaha.
Wtf, I am so silly!

Hope I wouldn't skip Friday classes anymore. I've not been attending any classes on Friday because I overslept! ahahah.
Comfy bed, nice weather(I mean the air cond okay).

Awww, my Allen's phone got barred and couldn't make calls.
LOL, I'm getting barred real soon!
= p
Stupid DiGi.


5 comments:

AllenSKL said...

OMG! Really? 21 DEC 2012 will happen end of the world????

Not my fault, but is stupid DIGI damn bullshit network suddenly increase those customers bill.

I already do payment on july now also didn't update, now still want bar my line...BETUL BETUL CB de lo!!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

eh eh eh you very bad now why say CB . only I can say you cannot scold bad words okay.wtf u. kurang my ajar ah? hahahaha
wei~~~ come stay with me sleep with me I am gonna pamper you like a kid come on come on i share my single shaky bed with you!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

yes end of the world 2012
we cant have kids we cant get married.
we cant have small catherine and allen. isnt it just sad huh

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

I just said dont ask me how come why what or is that real.
go and see it yourself and think of the answer instead of asking me!
i just said dont ask me and now you are asking wtf wtf wtf

you blind kid. my kid. hahaha

szelynn said...

why la discuss about this topic again! i dont wanna know about the end of the world!! =(=( so sad


hahaha why allen so bad one speal vulgar word!!

and and and i hate that mamak guy! ming ming i ordered roti planta right some more wanted to force me to eat roti telur! tao yan~!