Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday night

I'm free tonight because I don't club on Wednesday.
Actually my friend asked me out for a drink but I'm too lazy to go as I need to wake up at 8am tomorrow.
Class starts at 9am or 10.30am until 1pm then break for 4 hours and then got Statistics 2 class at 5pm-6.30pm.
The break is freaking long.
So Lynn and I decide to go to have our lunch at Sushi King tomorrow.
Yeepy~
I've a mission to complete there(Sushi King) =p
Only Lynn and I know.
Hehehe.

I keep on dreaming about ghosts these days.
A ghost smothered me with a pillow in my dream yesterday.
I then struggled and finally I managed to wake up from my dream.
And it seemed so real.
I even heard a whisper when I was being smothered.
I'm not sure whether it was a dream or hallucination or real.
Someone, tell me please? = (
Dream or there was a ghost!

No comments: