Saturday, July 10, 2010

10.7.2010

Time flies. Few more months to new year. Means I'm getting older. I'm so scared...
haih...it's already July now...
End of semester already.
Left one more paper - Finance on Monday which I haven't prepared for it at all.

Thursday after finishing my Organizational Behavior paper in 45mins, I rushed to Queensbay mall for a job interview. Then rushed back to SP for a job briefing.
Then Friday, woke up at 7am and rushed to work until 2pm. After working, rested and then rushed back to Penang to gather my girls for another briefing...
This morning woke up at 6.15am...Then went to work...
Car had some problem. I don't wanna mention it anymore. Ended up have to call Mandy to fetch me...! LOL...
Anyway, good pay and easy job ^^ Thanks to my SP and PG girls who helped.
SP- everlyn, fion, chloe
PG-kerry, may, mandy
Millions thanks!
then there's no need to thank the supervisor. his pay is too good! LOL

tomorrow only study for FM la...now feel so lazy and sad

1 comment:

Everlyn Chiang said...

Walau eh..damn busy gal lah u =(
Hv 2 take care ya ;)