Saturday, July 3, 2010

3am; 4th July 2010

It's 3am, guess where am I now?
Online in greenlane Mcdonalds.
Have been taking mcd meals for a few days cuz it's a place to study.
Too noisy that I can concentrate on my studies.
A place to escape from my comfortable room and bed.

Operation management final test is tomorrow!
Being the last-minute-girl, I've to mug hard a day before exam!
Always enjoy myself for the whole semester and suffer only for a day.

I miss SP so much... Miss the hot house, the freaking weird weather and cafes! Miss my friends... Miss my mom who nags all the time....
But I can't go home even after my final. Gotta work, for 2 events... then go for photoshoots...
= ( Don't know when I can get home to get my July allowance.

I'm gonna take 5 subjects next semester if possible.. so that I can graduate faster!!! So what to do after graduation?? Looking forward to working life! haha. I'm sure after I work for a few months, I will feel like going back to university again!

event jobs event jobs...please come to me...more more more events needed..... i didnt work for the whole June...! No extra income for savings!! I have to reach **k by end of this year!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!
If i take 5 subs next semester, my **k target gone before hand. Cuz if there's class on friday, means i can't work for any!! =(

HELP.....

Photoshoots coming soon...what should I wear, how should i give flattering poses? how do I pose in front of a few photographers!!! argh...i need to learn all these.... and hey, make up!!!! I don't know how to do a full make up.....!!!
now I've learned how to put on eyelashes, then what about lower lashes and eyeshadow!!!and face rebalance....????

someone teach me teach me!!!

No comments: