Sunday, July 18, 2010

Exhausted!!



Continuously 6days of jobs.
Add 2 more experiences to my "working experiences" list. Woohoo. More than 20 experiences already.
Worked for Gillette for 3 days then CARS international for 3 days.
I realised I've become immune to feet-ache!! haha.
As in, I don't feel pain anymore wearing heels for the whole day. Maybe because I'm too used to it already. Been standing and working for events for almost 2 years!!
Finally get to rest for a few days back in SP, have to get ready for my photoshoots on 24th and 25th! I guess I'm just gonna go with light make up!! =)

Waiting for kerry to send me pictures of CARS international pictures. lalala~~ The above pictures were taken by using my phone. Kinda blur and ugly though!!!

Anymore jobs?? I am so damn picky. per day less than RM80 means I won't work. I think I should just accept. Something is better than nothing right?? Better than sitting at home lazing around. Shouldn't be so lansi!! LOL

Wanna go KL shop for clothes la =( haih.... grrr.... who wants to bring me there???

3 comments:

Everlyn Chiang said...

U look HOT babe =D

cheekeong1986 said...

美女与跑车,是男人梦寐以求的!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha. where got HOT. so fat okay!!


chee keong: haa.. not sexy enuf. stupid dress too short had to wear legging inside. or else hotter ma