Thursday, July 22, 2010

22.7.2010

It's my semester break of 3-4 weeks!
Of course I wouldn't NOT grab this golden time to earn money!
So here I'm, in Pearl view hotel, Butterworth again!
Gonna start working tomorrow. Same old company - London, Yun Nam and New York. You guys know right? I've been working for their events for more than a year.
Right after my 3 days job I'll be heading to Alor Star. Awww, I love to work so much!! Because when I work, I get money. When I don't work, I spend my time doing nothing. Sleep and laze until 2pm in the afternoon, sleep at 2-3am in the morning, which is pretty unhealthy! And when I work, I wake up at 8am, get ready and go for buffet breakfast, 10am start to work, 12-1pm lunch, 6-7pm dinner. By the time I get home, it's already 10pm++, no time for supper anymore. Then I wash up, head to my bed! See, damn healthy right! Healthy + money = awesome! LOL

I've nothing to do right now, so I come to blog.
Gonna go read newspaper later. My dad stopped subcribing for newspaper like a year ago since he has the internet. He basically reads news through the net! So being his daughter, no newspaper means I won't read news! I've no self-discipline, I online means I'll bullshit on facebook, chat with my friends, stalk and STALK! hahaah

Anyway, I'm still considering whether to continue to work after Alor Star job or rest? I guess I will continue to work unless if someone wants to go KL have fun with me =p I don't wanna laze at home squandering my precious time away. I rather spend money, or earn. LOL.

Something happened in these few days. I don't even give a fuck so I don't feel like mentioning about it again on my blog. Those on my facebook should know. Anything you guys wanna know, ask me personally! I'll tell you guys the story. It's damn ridiculous and plain absurd. You guys will sweat all over. LOL. My parents didn't even wanna get involved in this small matter, they asked me to settle myself because they thought it was just a small matter. What's with the fuss? I don't understand too. Ask them. hahaha. Since young, whenever I encounter problems, my parents always want me to settle myself. As a result, I'm really independent. I don't need their help, I can stand on my own feet. All the time. I think I'm awesome. Some people still need their parents to call and fuck me(by using @#$%^@#$% words)! haha, Grow up please. If you're that great, show me your face, ask your parents to back off! Their action made them seem uneducated and blurting out all vulgar words and refusing to listen to my explanation made them absurd. First time in my life ever met this kinda parents. Hoho, wanna listen to story?? Ask me personally =) blog and facebook are very dangerous places.

No comments: