Tuesday, July 20, 2010

lonely!




Got my pictures from kerry. all pictures are kinda blur. hehe. probably bcuz of setting problems.
More on facebook. Can go have a look if you want.


I'm such a loner. Online in a cafe for hours! ALONE.
Some people may think I'm weird. I've friends, I can just ring them and ask them to come and accompany me. But I choose to be alone. I don't know why.

I'm in SP now. It's so boring.
I wanna be more sociable! Have more friends, get more jobs and know more new friends.
Gonna be outstation for 10 days starting from Friday.
3 days job at BM then 7 days at Alor Star. Company new opening! Weee, get to work! Hope God bless my sales can be high high high ^^

All I wanna slim down...
Slim down...
and take good care of my skin!!!
Sleep before 12am!! Nah bullshit, I can only sleep before 12am when I've to work the next day! hahaha

k la, have to go home now. It's 7pm by the way. Dad cooked but I think homefood sucks. Feel like escaping but no one to go dinner with me.
I guess because when I was in relationship I stuck too closely with bf all the time. Now that I'm single, I feel disoriented! LOL.
Whatever, I can change that! =)

No comments: