Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14.1.2009 ; 9.41pm

Currently online in a nearby Mamak Restaurant.
The connection in my hostel fails to work again.
Guess what I am eating? 2 eggs and a cup of hot milo.
I drank 3 cups of milo today=.="
Seriously broke la..I used to have over RM500 with me, and I only have rm 20++ in my purse now! Extravagant spending...! I had RM 80 in my purse before I went to Gurney Plaza and came out with only RM20++. Wanted to scrimp and save RM 80 until I go back to my hometown(CNY) but plan failed again. Always always always fail. I don't understand why I am so good at buying clothes! I seriously don't understand why I am born this way. Shopping is my birthright...! muahahaa...
How ah? Now no money to eat d lor... Must starve myself and drool when I see food already lor?
Huhu....sob
I spent a lot this month. The amount is private and confidential:-P bcuz I scared you might kidnap me after you know hahahhaaha!!!


****Crap la.. I am sure I will withdraw money from ATM machine soon .. hahaha. Scrimp and save? Only people without lives do that.
ahahaha... KIdding kidding... scrimp and save is good actually, just that I can't..!!So you can't also okay??! Spend together!! hahaa! Or you can choose to save and spend on me:-P

I received a phone call from my mom a few minutes ago.
I wonder how many times she needs to nag me about my results. I guess she has scolded me for more than 10 times already..Everytime when she calls she will go this way:
Why fail? Why always online and go out why didn't study?
You know your dad is so mad at you? He said invest money on you is like pouring money into the drain. You better study. Why you can fail 1? 4 subjects only....!
Blah...
Blahh...
Sadly, only 5 students from my intake managed to pass CGPA 2.0 and take 2 subjects for this semester. The rest all taking only 1 subject.
I am 1 of the 5, shouldn't I be proud of myself? hahaa..Just kidding. I am not happy bcuz I failed 2 subjects. Now I need over 1k to retake those 2 papers. How can I be happy? Money weih.... my money...
Anyway, everyone of us could do better. We were just too lazy. Or too noisy until lecturers had to fail us? Who knows? lol....

I will make sure I pass all subjects. I feel the pain of paying 1k++ to retake. I can use that to buy hundred of Jodi Picoult story books, go shopping and eat!!! Omg.. I feel the pain now=.=" Rm 32.90 for one Jodi Picoult story book also I wanna save. Go public library borrow for free:-P
now 1k+++ to retake to listen to those 2 "cute" lecturers ???
Shouldn't have failed. What a waste of time and money. Since when I became that stupid to allow myself to fail....!!
ARGH........

4 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

hope u do whatever u promised..

or u just simply wrote in on your blog to grab some sympathies from your readers?

gambateh!
(in the aspect of diet and study)

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha. I didn't promise anything, did I?
lol... alright I will try my best

Shin said...

Retake was the only way... Sob sob...
You are lucky than me.
I have to see Jenny Chew again... Faint~~~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha jenny chew? lol.. I have to see accounting lec again!!! and marketing ! OMG!!! haha........ wow tony bad la.....! read ur blog!