Thursday, January 15, 2009

Played truant again.........!

Today is the last day of class of this week. (Second week only)
I have skipped 3 classes.
=.=" No marks for attendance and course work!!!!
Sze Lynn la........
Sent me a very demotivating message early in the morning!
She told me that she didn't wanna go to college.
I was really blur and tired so I replied:" I am not going either."
Then, I opened my door and shouted:" Mandy, I am not going to college later!"
Hahaha.. Because this wonderful girl always knocks my door to wake me up when she doesn't see me outside the room. So I have to inform her if I am not going:-P
It's like every morning when I am still in my bed, I feel like sleeping longer and don't go to class. I have 2 years++ to go some more. I wonder how many times I still need to force myself to get up. I am afraid by the time I complete my Diploma, it will be 3-4 years later. *slap slap*
I will make sure this won't happen.

Enough of my college stuff la now I show you guys something . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Don't kill me when you see this okay............!

See, I comb his hair down. Macam budak. Tapi ada misai macam uncle......
The eyes= randy
The hair= good boy hair style
The beard= old uncle
Conclusion: Randy old uncle with good boy hair style
hahahhahahhahahaha....!
sorry....! don't get mad. lol


Hahahahahahaa!! this one soo cute nia...! The smile macam cha bo( girlish smile) so seductive la... next time don't smile like that, too sultry. I scared I might lose control and **** u... hahahaha......
jkjk.........!


Hahahahahaha.....This is how I screw a man's life:-P Don't try to play with me......!

**** I am seriously skint now!! SOB!

4 comments:

szelynn said...

hahahahahaaah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he so kesian la woi!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha so xin fu where got kelian wor???!!!

cheekeong1986 said...

it was his pleasure to be "designed" like this..

good try!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha, I have other pictures of him . too funny to post up here. lol. Don't wanna embarrass him