Thursday, January 8, 2009

Expected failure

I told myself I have to starve myself from 1.1.09 onwards as it is part of my New year wishes.
Plan is a failure because I simply cannot resist the temptation of food.
I still take fast food and junk food.
=.="
Never mind, let me console myself a little.
2009 has just started hahaha so I can starve later??
lol..
Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow.....
There's always tomorrow after tomorrow..
I have been wanting to lose weight since I was in Form 1(13).
Now I am 18, and I have not lost any kgs but gained.
=.="

I swear I won't eat anything tonight because I took a lot for my lunch unless it's Jap food... :P
I mean I will drink cereal. lol....
Went Sakae Sushi with Sze Lynn 2 days ago. Ended up missing it so much.
If I knew earlier that I would get addicted to it I wouldn't have gone there:P
Omg, Sakae Sushi, I miss you:P

I am online in college com lab while waiting for the next class to start.
zzzzzzz... damn tired.....
I hate studying.....!

8 comments:

Punk Chopsticks said...

HEY, so sorrry for not getting in touch 4 so long!!! STILL MISS U!!! Hey, try searching for info on the web bout diets and what works for u.
Cuz it's important to understand what goin on in ur body.....Sumtimes fad diets only make u gain weight instead!!!!
Hope to hear from u soon
STILL UR HYPER CLARISSA!!!!
oOPS, i forgot to mention who i was again didn't I?????

cheekeong1986 said...

erm..

sorry that i cant give any comment about diet stuff cos i got no qualification to comment about u..

i also wannna lost weight!

Shin said...

Pity... Why don't you guys complaint again for the transport?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Clarissa: Hi, havent seen in for ages. hehe. feel free to come to penang. ask me out and I will accompany you for the whole day. i am studying in penang. How's life there? alright I will search for it hehehe


Chee Keong: Haha, lets lose together.. lol... but I will fail lol

Shin: complain already la.... so many tims d

szelynn said...

i wanna lose weight too but i can never on diet with cat around. she can eat non stop for the whole day and always tempts me with food!

I HATE CATHERINE

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

You love catherine. dont lie to urself. hahahaha

cheekeong1986 said...

how u notice that?

lol..

anyway, lose weight is a tough stuff!
need to have a big determination not to eat too much..

i really cant survive if i was told not to eat!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

it's so tough I can't stop myself from eating.
food is heaven!!! hahaha.....
good... we are the same