Friday, January 23, 2009

So-called cute pictures..

As I view all those strangers' pictures who added me in friendster because they simply couldn't understand what is "Don't add for fun, I will not approve you if I don't know you", I came across with the idea of posting their pictures in my blog and make em' a joke:-P
Well, I will approve if you look familiar to me or I am okay with your looks or if you look super good or hot or I have seen you somewhere else like my college, ex school and forth. The rest with cartoons pictures? Nah, please go and get a life!

We usually see girls act cute and post their pictures in friendster, right?
hahaha...!!!
U know what....
Guys nowadays take "cute" pictures of themselves too!!
It furthermore proves that the world is going to be fair.
As in, girls and guys are almost in the same position:-P
Sadly, it'll only be almost because guys and girls can never be in the same position no matter how..
LAUGH MY ASS OUT LAUGH MY LUNGS OUT LAUGH MY BREASTS OUT

Enjoy cute pictures ya people.......
Girls act cute= acceptable
Guys??= ai ya can also la.... all the guys pls act cute then post in friendster la.. When I am sad I open friendster to view ur profiles then those pictures will help to make me laugh:-P


Take note that I don't know this guy (he added me in friendster), I just find his poses really "cute". Hahahahaha.....!


Omg, I am shy shy..... Don't look at me... *blushing*

See, I look so pretty with my hands under my face... *wink wink*

My eyes are too sexy to resist so I have to cover half of it to prevent girls from f*cking me!

Ahhh, my breasts too big I scared guys will erect when they see me so I have to cover it with my blanket and give out a seductive look :-p

OKay lar, I know the one below la....!! He didn't take pictures himself, I am the one who make him like that and took pictures. hahaha. *kesian kesian*


hihi, see my hair is so beautiful. Some more got hair band o....!
Can't stand my cuteness so I smile:-p
hahahahaha....


2 comments:

szelynn said...

WAHAHAHAHAHA THAT GUY DAMN CUTE LA! SO FUNNY!
especially the second pic! omg...

and ah, your allen so kesian la! haih why do you wanna do that to him? post it on your blog some more.. kesiannnn

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahaha.....
ya la too cute thats why I cant resist I have to post

my allen more cute so i have to post ma hahahaha