Saturday, January 24, 2009

Clothes for sales


See.....! Mountain ah....
I almost fainted when I was clearing my wardrobe.....!
Now I realized that I am really good at shopping.....!
I still have a lot of new clothes in my hostel.
They can't even fit into my cupboard so I have to store them in my huge luggage:-p
I can die of folding and putting them back into my closet.
So I decided to donate some of the old clothes to charity and some for sales....
Most are first-hand clothes and only some are 2nd hand.
All in good condition because I have packed those not-so-good condition ones to give to charity.

Feel free to view and let me know if you wanna purchase any
Thanks!!!
Here is the link....
I am stupid I don't know how to post pictures in lowyat. so I have to sell in friendster:(

Click here
Or copy and past this:
http://www.friendster.com/photos/27757335/1/662910743#pic=4774778691265193410

Thanks ya!!!!

7 comments:

szelynn said...

fuyoh really mountain lor hahahaha

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha actually real life looks more like mountain. in pics they look so little only=.="
ahaha

cheekeong1986 said...

i got help u to promote to my cousin..
but my cousin waist line not slim as yours la..

maybe she will promote to her friends later..

if deal, got any commission for me?

hehe~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha... most of the clothes are stretchable:)
Just that I have toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much of clothes until I become pening when I see them. So i decided to sell.. lol....
1st hand clothes also I sell at a low price o.....
thx la keong...
if they buy a lot I treat you a meal lo.....!!!
kkkkk!!!
hehehe

cheekeong1986 said...

haha
i cant guarantee u also la..
i just told two of my cousins nia..
but i got asked them to spread the news la..

btw, u sendiri have to hard sell it kao kao la~

gambateh

Shin said...

Your clothes really...
Didn't ask Teresa to buy some?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Keong: Waaa you are so good ,. haaha.. Lynn also told me u r a good person:p


Shin:Haha no la..
I still have many many la..
CUz I gained weight d.. those that I bought last time.. all new ones.. couldn't wear already:(
S M.. where can wear?
hahaha...
I don't ask anyone to buy. It's their freedom to look and purchase themselves. if they dont it's alright:P