Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm back in misery.

Attended a class at 11am-1pm just now
Woke up at 7am bcuz 8am is the last trip to college from my hostel.
Now I have to wait until 5pm to go back to my hostel.
=.=" Sweat......!
=.=" Let me sweat again....
Luckily I am smart enough to bring my laptop along to online.
You know what?
Disted sucks!
Numerous students are staying at Disted's hostel and they have only a van to fetch us....! Let's see....
Plus all the new students, I guess we have around 40 students there or more....
Come on, a van can't do a thing.
Can only sit around 15 people. We are no more kids.
I am seriously gonna complain about this.
Ask them to have another go-and-back trip in the afternoon, but they claim that petrol fuel cost is very high. Fu*k it la....
We pay for it one okay??!!!
You know ah, sometimes my class starts at 1pm?? I have to go to college at 8am just for a class??
You know or not?? my class ends at 11am I have to wait until 5pm to go back?
Please, you want your students to rot and die in Disted then only you feel happy ??
Complain for so many times d, no action is taken. hahah.
I wonder why so many students still wanna come to DISTED!!

It sucks like.... HELL. Yes, freedom of speech !!!
It really does suck. You can ask the students around......!
.....
.......
The reason why I am posting this is bcuz I am sick of waiting....
and bcuz ur stupid college doesnt wanna bring me back to my hostel so I have time here to gossip about it!!! muahahaha......
Dang.......!
Darn.......!
Damn.......... it............!

6 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

i got heard lynn told me about the lousy disted facilities before..
really suck..
go and complain to the principal la..

szelynn said...

hahahahahahahahaha GIMME 5!

DISTED SUCKS~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

I have just sent a complain letter :P
hahaha... yea disted... rocks... lol
I mean,
" rocks"

Shin said...

You want to complaint? Lets us do it together.
I just argue with that F* Tony on Tuesday due to his cut off my deposit!!
I send a letter to president already.
I think he will have one 'ARGUEMENT' with me again(he said the argue words).
Wanna join?
I need your words too.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Why did he cut off ur deposit? what's wrong?
I have sent a complain letter and action is taken 50%... I sent a rude mail... Hahaha.. i scolded disted ridiculous and so.. lol...
Good.. complain together.
Tell him many students are not happy being in this college!

Shin said...

That is a long long story to go...
I will post in my blog, and hope you can give me some ways to handle that sucks Tony.