Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Muahahahaha.....
The f*cked up connection in my hostel is not working properly for almost 2 weeks, and I am damn mad now!
I missed a job because I didn't check mail for days and now the job has started. I am too late....
I am really skint now, why the world has to treat me like this? Didn't get to online so I missed a 3-day job so I lost RM390 so I am mad now so I am online in KFC to blog about it...! ahahaha....!
GGRRRRRR........

Couldn't wake myself up this morning so I skipped class again:-P
Haha, so I had to lie to my mom that class ended at 11am when she saw me online.

Don't wanna write so many things d cuz "someone" always views my blog!! hahahhaa:-P

Fuck Tony and Kelvin la!!!!
Faster come and fix the connection la!!!!
COmplaint for so many times already!!!
How to do assignments without internet????
Always online in KFC waste my money only.........

2 comments:

Shin said...

No choice... At least they are not Tony and Kelvin anymore... My deposit cannot refund back... Fuck!!!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Sure cannot refund la u neo why?
The president sure believes them over you wat.
Both of them are incharged of accommodation. Both of them denied the truth.. What can you do? lol
Forget it la.
They sons of bitches.! hahahaa
Disted damn good at cheating money one.. last time my course mate- irene wanted to change college in 2 weeks time. supposed to get 90% of refund.
Disted wanted to give her only 50%
At last she said wanna call lawyer only disted gave her 90%