Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year....

It's 2009
New semester has started.
I have got my results.
To my utter disappointment, I failed 2 subjects - Marketing and Accounting.
one A for business and B for Computing. Damn it man. Need to retake.
Which also means I have to listen to the droning of the !@#$%^&* lecturer all over again...huhuhu.....
SADNESS

I can't get connected to the internet at my hostel, can I know why?
I can online everywhere but not my hostel, why why why??!!! My lappie settings do not match the settings of the network?

PLSSS help.....
I am online in KFC now.. ehehe... My fav food.
haha
just took it yesterday and now gonna take again.
tomorrow will go MCD.. hehe
See, this is how I gain my weight:P
clap hands

4 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

aiya..
failed mah retake lo..
if fail again, retake again lo..
for sure, u will pass someday!
(the day when the lecturer got no more ohm to fail u anymore!)

happy 2009 to u!

szelynn said...

wed mc d ok okok? i got no class on tuesday muahahahaha im gonna start skipping classes again this sem!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chee Keong: Retaking one suject is not cheap la chee keong oi chee keong... about rm 650-700 lar... Fail ma retake again lor? easier said than done. by the time I pass I would have paid a few thousands hahaha
nvm I will make sure I pass all:P

Lynn: dun skip class la haha you only have 1 subject still wanna skip?? hehhe....... I scared d lo wei no money d.........damn it man need to retake.. okok mcd
then cf
mcd then cf!!! hahahaha

szelynn said...

thats the thing la! only 1 subject!!
waste my petrol la just go to college for 2 hours -.-"
and i don wanna wake up to go to college for 2 hours then go home =( wastin time woiiiiiii