Thursday, June 11, 2009

11.6.2009 ; 7.06pm


Attended all classes today.
Suprising?
Woke up at 07.20 this morning.
Sorry for not updating blog for so long.
I have been too bored to update anything.
Supposed to have photo shooting yesterday and today.
But I was too lazy to go.
One of the reasons is because my skin condition is very bad nowadays.
I changed my skin care products and the brand makes my skin peel.
If I wanted to go for photo shooting, I would need to apply layers of make up to cover up my flaws!
I hate applying layers of make-up.
Making-up makes me feel uncomfortable.
So I decided not to go!
Or else,
I would have pictures to share and things to blog.
:(
Never mind! Photo shooting is tiring anyway!


A tragedy happened to a female friend of mine last night.
She went to meet up a guy for the first time.
I know that guy too!
WTF him! What a brazen bastard.
She was conned into his house.
All started with a little bit of touchings and then unhooked her bras forcefully.
He was pressing his erected dick on her ass and body.
She nearly got raped by him but managed to extricate herself from his kinky act.
Luckily she was wearing shorts instead of skirt!
Or else..... :....-(
Nightmare!!!

Girls, please listen to my advice.
We are all precious babes on earth.
We should take good care of ourselves and our bodies.
We worth more than anything else in the world if we know how to carry ourselves well.
We should be respected and looked up but not the other way around!
Please be extra careful if you're meeting a guy for the first time.
Don't hang out with those with bad records.
You'll never know what they might do to you!
"Better safe than sorry."




11 comments:

Ricky Emily said...

that guy deserves to be skinned alive!

Shin said...

Kns... Your friend should not meet that guy alone.

Anonymous said...

walau...y got "fuck me" under ur "leave your comment session?




sis

Everlyn Chiang said...

Yer...
The guy so geli...
Yuck >.<

Anyway,
nice post =P

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Meng: he deserves to be burnt in hell!

Shin: haha, no choice ma. nan dao want bring other friends follow her meh?

Sis: oh, that one can change one! I like to say fuck ma!

CheeKeong: everyone should be careful:) the world is full of cunning people.

Everlyn: ya, damn bad and disgusting!

AllenSKL said...

This kind of guy need to destroy him...cut off his dick!
WTF...

Ricky Emily said...

I prefer skinning him though. Then add some salt and lemon to the wound.

cheekeong1986 said...

don't simply hang out with strangers la..
for sure, there must be "ada udang di sebalik batu!"

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

AllenSKL: ya lo. cut off his dick. if you like that i also cut ur dick:-P
if i like that nvm... hahahahahah

Meng: hahaha. whoa.. i thought guys would help guys to say something. But my readers are all good people! :-)

Cheekeong: depends on what type of guys you are hanging out with. like you, with lynn came to find me the first time, it was nothing:-)
good people
lol

cheekeong1986 said...

haha..
thanks for recognize me as "good ppl"

lol

Ricky Emily said...

haha...guys will help guys if the guy is not wrong. I personally can't stand people who don't know how to respect other people (that includes girls) :D