Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24.5.2009 ; 10.00pm

I am dying.
12 more days to final exam and I am still lazing around like usual.
:-)
So what? I might withdraw my course anytime because I seriously hate studying; especially when I'm forced to study in a college that I hate so much. And I still don't own a car. I can die now I tell you!
Grrr!
I'm squandering my time dreaming all the time.
I don't like my life. I can die anytime. Life is meaningless.
What for I fight so hard for my future? Everyone is going to die anyway! Just early or late! Right.
Just take it easy.....
Life is short, enjoy first!
=)


So this man complaint why I never posted our pictures on blog.
So here I go....
Lalala.... My hair is growing~~~~
Very bad quality picture....Webcam pic. What to expect?
Eyer, my face very fat!

Lalala~
Self-shot better, cuz more mature. LOL


My hair is long so it couldn't fit into my picture.
lalala~ Sorry my fringe is too long . I know I look fierce! Silence kills...

2 comments:

AllenSKL said...

The oldtown photo look so blur...not nice la!
Who is complaint you doesn't post photo...!!!

OMG...so bad! sure is somebody your friends was said you so bad have bf photo also don wanna post up blog...oh, i see!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

chiak sai. only you complain la...
blog is for personal and general stuffs. where can write relationship stuffs one. later no one wants to read la....
ur blog different la..you designed for lovey stuffs one...!