Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16.6.2009

What to eat tonight?
I am always thinking of food and fun.
What to do, you tell me la you tell me!!!!
:-(
Never mind, cook instant noodles.

Just came back from college..
hmmm,
very tired. Nearly slept when lecturer was teaching.
Nothing to blog about.

Can you please tell me what should I post to make my blog more interesting???
Anything, just anything!
Sex, leisure, gossips, family matters, death..... Just anything!
Cuz I am really lost.

Grrr, I want pop corn I want MCD I want KFC
I want sushi I want Lok Lok I want movies....!
ARGH......
:-(
Take me there please.

6 comments:

Ricky Emily said...

Read the news (or just browse through the topics). You might find something interesting to talk about :)

AllenSKL said...

Sorry...i don't know what to say!
Ya...all my fault!

I'm your BF? ......~~~???

What can i do, what should i do...~~~?

I love CATHERINE LIM...

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Meng: Alright:) too bad no newspaper to read everyday in hostel
lol

cheekeong1986 said...

just update it with yr daily life la..

so that i can track you~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

okok

Ricky Emily said...

there's always online news >.<