Saturday, June 27, 2009

27.6.2009 ; 12.30am


Still managed to take pictures without a camera phone and without a camera just because I still have my built-in webcam. =)
Yeepy.
I love my hair, I love my hair!!!!!
Can't wait for it to grow longer and I'll make it different end of this year.


Hi, people =)
Every student from Diploma in Business Studies is mugging for their final exams except for me.
Hahaha.
Today my husband came to find me...
We decided to catch a movie named " The last house on the left" something like that. Has anyone watched that? Tell me if it's interesting. I love horror movies. =)
To our utter disappointment, movie time had passed when we reached GSC.
We haven't planned to watch Transformers yet because we don't fancy the idea of suffocating in the theater!
No lah, actually it's because I suffer from heart disease. Too many people in the cinema will cause me to suffocate and faint. Haha. Just kidding!
So we went to walk around and went back in 30mins.
Gurney was packed with people.
And guess what, he had to pay RM3 for the parking ticket for nothing!
What on earth!
Never mind,
then I suggested to have our supper @ McD.
First he said that he was full.
At last, he shared a set of Large Fried Chicken with me.
Lalala~
I'm full.
=(
Just told myself that I have to lose weight 3 weeks ago and now I think I'm gaining instead of losing!
LOL.
It's okay. Life is short. Enjoy it. Eat whatever you like even if it triggers illnesses. Everyone is going to die anyway! Just earlier or later.
Am I wrong?
But....
But.......
My jobs don't allow me to be too fat. As in, I can't be fat.
My body size now is the maximum I can ever get.
Sadness.

Okay, stop talking about food and body size because I am sick of repeating it every single day!
URGH.
My diet plan has never succeeded!
I always wanted to slim down since 13years old.
Until now?
hahaha. Only gain never lose.
Who wants to go to the garden to jog with me??

Alright,
let see what I plan to do after my final exam.
1. Wash my face and get all black/white heads removed. I have been trying so hard to take care of my visage. I want it shiny-glowing instead of dull-dehydrated. Uh, been spending a lot of money on face care but none works yet.
2. Work and work. Earn some money and save.
3. Enjoy and spend my time with my husband.
4. Pester my parents to get me a car as soon as possible.
5. Eat and gain weight and rave and rant about it in my blog again and again.
6. Finish all of my story books. I'm waiting for my final exam to pass just to read them. I know I can't stop myself from reading if I start reading now. Then, studies will be neglected.

That's all so far.
Gotta go talk to my hubby, he is dreaming now......
Bye.....!

11 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

good luck in your final later..

don't play too much with your hubby until you neglect your revision lo..

lol

AllenSKL said...

chee keong:
hey hey hey...pls ya!
I wish my dear can get a good result 1,k!

But i miss her much:(
2 week something cannot go to find her.
SAD!

dear:
wish you good luck lo!
But i know that you can:)
I LOVE YOU~~~muacks!

Shin said...

You didn't go back to SP?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chee Koeng: hahahaha. I will play a lot with Lynn~~~ lalalalala

Allen SKL: pls la....! I play also can study at the same time one...

Shin: Nope, didnt go back =) Stay here and rot:)

cheekeong1986 said...

!!
but lynn had promised me to study hard..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahhaa. really!!!!!!

cheekeong1986 said...

really la!!
hope that u two can strive harder later..

good luck

Ricky Emily said...

Watch 'Drag me to Hell', if you havent watch :)

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

CheeKeong. Alright=) will.

Meng: watched already. Nice movie. hahaahhahahaaha. Got scared due to its sound effects. LOL.

szelynn said...

what every student from DBS except you! i'm even worse k, havent started anything yet~!
lalalalala

pls la! what you play also can study at the same time! pls la!!

huhuhuhu drag me to hell is nice~~!!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha why la you! Wanna broadcast to the world that you haven;t studied is it. so big reaction. hahahha
ya drag me to hell is nice:-p

wanna watch the last house on the left!!!! on wednesday! a few days before final exam