Saturday, June 6, 2009

Respect

What do you have in your mind when the word "respect" comes across your mind?

I loathe those bastards who show no respect to their girl-friends.
I loathe those fucking randy husbands who leer at me when their wives/gfs are just one step beside them.
Come on, respect your wives and be proud of what you have owned instead of allowing your stunk dick to cloud your judgments!
Fucked-up bastards!
Just in case some readers don't understand the meaning of "loathe" but feel too lazy to check out the dictionary, I will just state the meaning here.
Loathe means extremely hate! Another word for "loathe" is "abhor".
Leer means "staring in a randy way".
Randy means lustful.
Lustful means HAM SAP.
Yes, that's the word. HAM SAP.

Guys, you should appreciate what you have around you.
I get annoyed whenever guys leer at me when their gfs are around.
Of course, their gfs feel annoyed too!
Don't think I feel happy for that.
Don't think I'm so proud of myself!
I never thought so.
Mother fuckers all. I am fucking angry.
I feel bad for making their girls feel annoyed.
And I get hated for getting some unwitting attention from their loved ones.

Please have some respect! Please!
I'm a feminist! I AM A FEMINIST and I PROTECT WOMEN'S RIGHTS and SOULS!

Guys, when you have gfs, don't ever fucking turn your eyes to look at other girls for fucking damn long. Look for a few seconds is alright. But, not more than that.
Just think, if your gfs look at other guys in an impressive way, will you feel good?
Cibai!
Especially those guys who already own pretty girl friends.
Still want to look at other girls for what.
Your fucking cock is itchy?
Itchy go toilet scratch it.
If scratching doesn't cure, just cut it off!

Please, RESPECT your gfs by controlling your fucking eyes.
Just think, will you feel good if your gfs keep looking at other guys for god-damn long! Tell me if you feel good, I will recommend you a psychiatrist. You need help urgently or else you will be sent to Tanjung Rambutan located at Ipoh.

And, the thing that I can't stand the most is - guys who have pretty girls as their gfs still look at and flirt with other not-so-pretty girls.
Tell me why is this? My pretty friend once complaint to me about her boy friend being unfaithful. She is miraculously beautiful with a heart of gold! Apparently, she is what every man wants. I felt angry for her. And I plan to haunt that fucking bastard. I'll make him barren for the rest of his whole life if I see him!
Tell me why the world has to be like that?
Tell me!

9 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

yaya!

fuck up those guys!!

how about yr apek-allen?

lol

Shin said...

Kill them off!!!

Ricky Emily said...

Then how about the girls that are unfaithful? Do guys deserve that?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Keong: Haha, ya, fuck em'. he ah. that one must ask him come comment himself lor. i dare not to comment him lor.

Shin: ya lor

Meng: those girls ah? bitches lo! go die also.

Anonymous said...

wow, that's lotsa wrath.
it's kinda common isn't it? the way the media portrays girls as sex objects. that's y some guys keep leering at girls shamelessly. sad to say but true, most guys view women (maybe only certain women) as sex objects. tell me how many percent of guys who don't use sexy pictures or videos to help them mastur%^&*? most of them do! when they r doing so, they already use women as objects to satisfy their sexual needs. well, i dun agree that girls who look at other guys should die. girls usually dun look at guys sexually. they may be charmed by the guys' good looks but they do not have dirty thoughts. agree?

well, whatever i say here IS NOT referring to ALL GUYS n ALL GIRLS. so, u hv no reason to be angry unless u fall into this category! :)

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Anonymous: Yes, the world is sad. I agree that girls look at guys just because they look good, not because they want sex. Something attracts our sight!
But guys look at girls as sex objects! This is true. Because I realised that guys look at girls who are not even pretty but their wearings are as little as beggars.
Face doesn't matter to guys but the body matters more because THEY ARE NOT amazed by the girls' looks but by her boobs or asses!
Now I understand why ugly girls will have boy friends.
Mainly because they still have a good shape, or a thin body.
Or,
love is too blind to even think that she is ugly.
Or, true love still exists.

Of course not every guy acts that way.
Some are still angelic.
Some care for the looks more than the body.
but most of them care for the body more.

Thin means pretty?
What the heck right?
Make fat girls on earth feel so bad including me. hahahaha.
Stupid isn't it?

Oh man, fuck. girls are being used.
Then girls, we should make use of guys.
let's go ask for nude pictures from men and make them our masturbation tools!

The world is sad, make it sick:-)
Alright?
Girls!
make it fair to us! Fuck!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

And I hate those who go clubbing.
I went to a club with a bunch of friends to have a cup of wine last few weeks.
And I didn't go in, i was only sitting outside observing people and guys.
All girls were sexily dressed up and heavily made-up.
All guys were busy leering at sexy girls! Even ugly girls are pretty in their eyes when they dress sexily!
The sight disgusts me and makes me hate guys who go clubbing frequently!

Guys go to club to search one night stand partner.
:-(

Argh,
they don't have better things to do! I look down on them.


I will make sure my husband doesn't visit the club.

Ricky Emily said...

Not all guys (or girls) go to clubs to look for sex ok, and NO, being thin and wearing sexily doesn't mean the girl is pretty or attractive. Face DO count...and charisma as well :)

Anonymous said...

ya.. u r the most sacred gal. Every guy look at u bcoz u r sacred...
ooppss, or probably ur big leg