Monday, June 22, 2009

23.6.2009; 12.20 am

I went back to SP(my hometown) on Friday and came back to Penang today.
Arrived a few hours ago.
The reason why I went back was because of Fathers' days.
I'm this grateful for the first time in my whole life!
You know what,
my dad is wonderful when he agrees to buying me a car. Weeee~~~
I only asked for a second-hand car but he offers me a first-hand one.
Of course, I won't choose an expensive car because I'm just a beginner and my driving skill sucks to the point that I think you'll throw out everytime you be my passenger. LOL.
I'm a Malaysian and I love Malaysia and I support Malaysian products.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahaa.
Does it sound fake?


Anyway, we did mask when we reached my hostel.
I managed to transfer this picture to my computer before he deleted it!
He must be mad-angry if he sees this.
Who cares?
Allen Saw, this is the consequence of posting my extremely ugly picture on your blog! I can't forgive you although you have deleted that entry and I certainly will never forget how you perturbed me by setting that picture as your display picture on MSN! You knew I hated it and yet you still did it!
Nah, your punishment.
Okay, at least I feel better now.
People always humiliate others to enrich themselves, don't they? LOL.


Tadah, I'm so la-la! I like to do mask so that I can look more pretty...
Needless to say, my face is provocative even when it's covered by a layer of mask. Imagine when I have it taken off!


There, my pretty visage with "peace" sign.
Sorry I was a bit chubby when I took this photo. LOL.



Hahahaha.
THE END

6 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

aiye..
allen's pose is so woman~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahaha. Ya lor.
he is a cha bo I am a guy ma!!!
actually there are more nice poses!!! LOL....

cheekeong1986 said...

i m waiting for his seductive looks..

AllenSKL said...

OMG...!!! AH...!!!ahahahah....
omg omg omg omg.....
catherine lim! why u post this funny photo here!!!
AH...AH...AH...why...people saw it le :(
Please i'm not cha bo ok!

Chee Keong: thanks for viewing my nice pic. -_-" no more photo le la...noneed to wait d!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... LENG LUI~~~ YOU ARE LENG LUI MA...
BIG SIZE LENG LUI.....
GOT CHANCE I WILL POST MORE.HAHAHHA

cheekeong1986 said...

i m still waiting...

waiting for more pics to be uploaded!!

LOL