Thursday, June 4, 2009

5.6.2009

Remember about this little cute thing that I whined about not owning it earlier?

Now I officially own it! Hahahaha.
T_T..
Got eyes one..
OMG OMG...
Thanks darling.
lalala~~ Now I can show it off to my brother!
Mine is more mighty than his 1st generation so-dead Mickey Mouse MP3!
He's goofy for buying the 1st generation one from me!
Hahaha...

Count down....
4 more days to Business Computing mid term exam.
I don't have to repeat that I haven't prepared for it because my smart readers know it before I open my mouth.
I'm gonna be so dead, like always.

I am home alone.
I got nothing to eat just now so I tried to steam sausages,crab sticks and meat balls.
Eww, that was pretty disgusting.
So I called my husband and asked him how to fry sausages.
haha.
I fried for the second time in my life and I was successful!
SUCCESSFUL!
First time was few years back.
I was trying to fry french fries that afternoon.
Ridiculous thing happened then.
I threw fries into the oil which wasn't even hot!
I fried and fried,
wondered why my fries looked weird with oil trapped inside.
So I asked my mom...
My mom scolded me dick-head and she said:" where got people put fries in cold oil one!"
Sob sob..
My fries were not edible.
Sadness!
She banned me from cooking ever since!
And yeah, no one is at home so I cooked and I was successful:-p
lalalala~~~


My parents finally plan to get me a car.
See, complaints work!
But I'm a bad driver.
They suggest me to get a first-hand car but I think second-hand car suits a beginner better.
I'm sure I'll scratch my car here and there.
So yeah...
Deciding........
My mom said she would only buy me this car. If I wanna change car in the future, I gotta make my own money or find a way to get it.
So I told her I would earn my own big bucks and get a really COOL car.
She then said:"Choose a good husband and make your husband to get it for you. Every husband buys cars for wives. It's their responsibility."
@_@"
My mom rocks!

Gotta work again tomorrow..
Brand Ambassador for Dynamo again.....
Last week of work only!
:-)
Lalala~


5 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

borrow me whenever u bore with it later..

AllenSKL said...

Haha, catherine so bad!
Sell to her brother second hand mp3 player expensive.

Then she get another new 1 the thirt genaration mini mickey mp3/4

Shin said...

Wow~ Finally~~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Keong: Okok can hehehe

Allen SKL: you said wanted to buy for me one ma.. hahahaha I ma sell lor

Shin: ya lor:) complaints always work you know! hahaha

Anonymous said...

wei!!! dun always bully and cheat ah boy la!!