Thursday, May 28, 2009

SO SAD

You guys know what phone I am using right?
Damn lousy one without MP3 Player or camera. It's older than your grandparents' phone.
I am very poor one okay! I drive Nissan. Sunny and Honda Civic first generation.
Hahahaha. Kidding. I don't own a car.
But honestly, I am very poor.
My hands were kinda itchy when I was working for Kingston(PC FAIR), I got nothing better to buy except for this


Mickey Mouse MP3 lor. It's only 1gb. And it's the lousiest one. First generation. I'm too poor to afford the newest generation :-( Some more my phone is so lousy without music player.
I brought this cute thing home and my siblings like it ever since they saw it. So my brother bought it from me since I got a better offer from "someone". He said he would get me the second generation one. Its storage will be more than 1GB and the Mickey Mouse got eyes one....
Tadah~ this one.
The eyes got light one.
Oh my god T_T
T_T

So cute right?
Sob sob. But I have not got it from him.
Hate you!
:...(
See la, now my little brother has such a cute thing but I don't!
See la, lose to him d!
Now he keeps harrying me to bring it back from Penang and give it to him!
:(
Now come out 4th generation d, you still can't find second generation one for me!
hate you ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-(

12 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

although i am a boy, but i had to admit that i like it much too!

if i got extra money, i will go and have it later...

wait for me, my mickey~
*yucks*

szelynn said...

yer...!!! why got eyes one!!!!!!

Shin said...

Same one with me, I had given it to my sister as well.
Ipod better~~~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Cheekeong: buy la . it's not expensive, really ^^ get the second generation or the third one... Price about the same....

Lynn:Ya lor, got eyes one.. got light one. OMG OMG...

Shin: hehe, I like it bcuz it's cute. I wanna hang around my neck and show off ma!!!Of course Ipod better:-p
price already tells.

Shin said...

Lolx... But that mickey can't stand for hours listen... The battery can't stand long.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Shin: haha. sure la. display purpose only. just cute. can't use one. lol

- m | r @ k 0 - said...

Catherine!
What else u need?
u need a car, money, mp3 player, skin care products, laptop, story book, shopping, eating...
it seems like you need the world more then anything. You not yet working but u need this and that as i stated above... Hm... I was thinking what if you are working now?
You need Prada phone, Gucci handbag, LV wallet, Chanel prefume, burberry coats?
so am i correct?

cheekeong1986 said...

i agree with - m | r @ k 0 -'s said...

but it's a good thing also if Catherine set all the stuffs as her targets...

i really admire the girls who strive for herself to gain something that she wanted...

self-independence!

Catherine, gambateh but must take care of your health~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Dennis: I'm working already. As a freelancer! and my pay is not bad. hehe. So it's not wrong to demand for all these things! I want them. But I don't get them. i want, but i don't need. i will have them only when I start earning very big bucks.
they are only my dreams for now. but not dreams anymore in the future.

I am getting a car from my mom.
and about those branded stuffs, i think my bf will get for me if i be good. hahaha. but NO, trust me, i won't spend his money buying what's beyond my limit :-p
unless he becomes a millionaire one day, or i become a rich girl one day:) If not, no.. It's too much of a gift.

Cheekeong: i aim... I want.. and need.
hehe
what i need now is a good result
and a car so that it will be more convenient for me to attend classes and eat and hang out. lol

- m | r @ k 0 - said...

CAT you lie! HaHaHa i dun believe you... listen to your bottom of your heart and tell me again u dun need man! come on la that only a few people here so admit la! LOL!!!
dun angry...

AllenSKL said...

Hello...my dear.
I get one for you d!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha where got lie la dennis!
it's true
lol


Yeah thx darling