Wednesday, May 13, 2009

14.5.2009

My laptop is gone to service center for almost 3 weeks already!
Wtf, they still don't bother to send it back to me!
Arhg............

Know what!
I woke up at 7.30am this morning!
You know what!
First time kay!
Shocked my housemate because she said I never woke up that early before.
wtf. Damn pai seh when she said like that.
Damn pai seh why am I like that!
You know what!
I wouldn't wake up if there was no test today!! There was, so I woke~
Haha....
Just finished my test and now I am bitching in com lab:-P
I mean online not bitching kay!
I am hungry... But gotta wait for Lynn for lunch together:-(
sadness.
See, I have a heart of gold and the patience of a saint.


Went to catch a movie with him last night.
" The uninvited"
Darn nice and interesting man!
Nothing spiritual(no ghost).
So don't be scared.
Go and watch it before it is too late.
Highly recommended.
The ending is unexpected. Unlike the other movies which you could guess what will happen next!
This NO! :-)
GOGOGO and watch it :-p
You know I hardly give compliment to movies. So when I do, just believe me that it's really worthwhile.
If you don't have money to watch, go on Wednesday la! Haha. RM 6/per ticket only ma..........!
Wednesday is for those who are too stingy to spend on movies. Like, me! Oh, I don't pay for movies, do I? I only requested my darling bring me there on Wednesday because I wanted him to save! So that I will get more for shopping later on. hahaha. Not to say only stingy people go on Wednesday. Intelligent people will choose Wednesday too! Cuz you can save money $$$$$..... :-p

You know what!
Someone lost his atm card.
A few thousand was withdrawn by culprit.
Money gone... sim tia(heartache)...
Buy me a gucci bag or let me keep all is better :-p
The ridiculous thing is that, that "someone" was silly enough to write his atm pin number on the card!
He lost his card = Lost all of his money.

hahahahahahahaha.
I can't stop laughing.
This tragedy is just too ridiculous to stop myself from laughing :-p
Sorry.
I can't abide with people like this.
:-p
hahahahahaha!

3 comments:

AllenSKL said...

Oh dear...Darling love you too!
Muacks! Muacks! Muacks!

Ya, "The Uninvited" is nice movie. But someone watch the movie after still don't know what actually the movie story...hehe~~~

cheekeong1986 said...

"the uninvited" was damn interesting..

i like the sisters inside the movie..
both!

and who is the silly guy that wrote the password on the ATM card?
HAHAHAHAHA

sorry for being that rude, but i cant tahan myself form laughing...

kids, don't ever do this at home!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Allenskl: pls la. I know k

Cheekeong: ya very interesting, haha.I cant tell you who the guy is. he bans me from telling people:(sorry