Monday, May 25, 2009

25.5.2009

Tomorrow got Accounting quiz. I am so not ready for it.
Haven't prepared for it.

What time is it now?
It's 11.40pm.
And I am still blogging.
Main reason is because someone came down to Penang to find me.
He was shouting and screaming my name outside my house this afternoon when I was still in my bed.
For one second I thought that it was my hostel's warren - Kelvin, so I pretended as if I were not in my room. I made no sound.
Luckily I took a look at my phone and saw a few missed calls and smses.
Quickly read em' and I saw:" I'm outside your house!"
OMG, that was my bf - Allen. Why did he come again????
WT..... He skipped work again!
Did I mention that he just came down yesterday?
Sigh, so my study plan was a failure, like always.
LOL.
After being chastened and nagged by him,
we headed to Gurney to have our lunch and catched a movie named titles "Angels and Demons". Not bad actually!
The reason why he came all the way down from SP is not meant to be reveal.
Basically, he caught me doing "some things" that he did not approve and he drove here together with his proof to prove me wrong because he knew that I would not admit if there was no evidence! ARGH. There it was, the evidence. True and original.
No way to extricate.
No way to controvert the truth.
He is damn smart I tell you.
Never mind, my fault.
So my other sim card was torn into half.
LOL.

Ai ya, gotta revise now.
Sigh

5 comments:

szelynn said...

who said allen saw is stupid?? he's smart!!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hhahaa. Is he smart or I am always giving hints in order to perturb him? LOL. I could choose to be quiet and don't tell a shit but I am always giving hints. LOL

szelynn said...

hahaha okokok so he isnt smart! by the way, you're tagged

AllenSKL said...

Dear, I LOVE YOU!

No matter what, how you did...
In front of you, i'm just a stupid.

You are smart! ok!


Don't hurt darling again,k :(

RobbiE910 said...

why is it when it leave a comment, the top there says fuck me?