Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lalala.....

I am missing him......
*muacks*
He became so small all of a sudden.


He went out with his friends don't want me already.
T_T
Hate him......
Wonder how did he do this cute cartoon!
I wanna do, teach me please.
T_T



My skin condition isn't good recently.
Anyone please recommend me skin care products...
I am 18 years old, don't introduce me SK-II or Kose.
I have tried. Not suitable as I am too young for those products.

The price of products is never expensive to me as long as they can turn me into an angel = p
I can pester my mom to buy for me.
Because no one'll ever wanna marry me without an attractive visage.
hahahaa.
Or I can sayang and kiss my darling make him faint first then only pester him to buy for me
= p
laaaalalalalalala~~~~
Don't kill me please, I am just too bored....
= (
Cuz someone left me feeling so lonely in my hostel....
Hate him
=.. (

6 comments:

AllenSKL said...

Sorry dear, i want come to find you 1, but you don't allow :( SAD!!! And juz not internet connection problem, can't online also...HATE IT!

I juz went out with friends only, all guys. Don't worry,k! After that they said want to play game. Then i have no choice, cuz i'm not drive own car.

I LOVE YOU! Muacks!

AllenSKL said...

HAHA...the cartoon cute le..!!!!
Dear also want become like this:P

But i lost the software d...SAD!
If not i will one for you!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

AllenSKL: okok. hehehehehe. T_T don't lie la i know you don't want me want your friends! =P

Wei I wanna do that one so cute cute one.....small allen .. hahaha. i wanna make small catherine

AllenSKL said...

Haha!
Dear i want you..,Muacks!

Sorry la! Cuz he come to my house fetch me d! Feel pai seh to say don't want go out d!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Allenskl: then next time guys reach my hostel downstairs d i also feel pai seh if don't go out with them then I go out with them lor...?
lalala~~
yeah~~~~

Punk Chopsticks said...

Hey!!! This's related to the skin problem, predicament (issue whatev), uhh, if it's pimples (breakout lol like that miley cyrus album) then i'd suggest you use this, which is really one of the only useful ones i've tried so far, body shop seaweed face wash. you just need a pinch to lather into one huge foam ball and it works like a charm.

but on a usual day i use Nano White products, sides it's up to you!