Wednesday, May 20, 2009

21.5.2009

Hihi, I know my face looks very chubby in pictures! :-(
Even in real life I know.
But pictures even worse. hahahahaa.
There, I dyed my stupid black hair to black color! hahaha.
JK. it's brown. More obvious in real life.

Life is monotonous as usual.
Went to Gurney with this big baby just now.
Wanted to watch Angels and Demons but tickets were fully booked.
So walked around finding food.
Urgh, I just promised myself not to shop until end of this year!
But I am already tempted by Forever 21 and Roxy.
So many things to buy yet so little money!

Got some calls and smses from job agents calling me to work but I don't think I wanna work because final is just around the corner. Plus I have got no transport to go to my work place. So I guess staying home and lazing around is the best thing to do?

Anyway, had my English Business and Trade oral test just now. Everything went on smoothly without a hitch until lecturer asked me the meaning of " white elephant?" haha. Well, it's a cliche. I couldn't answer and asked lecturer:"Out of all the cliches that I know, why "white elephant" has to be tested?" hahah. Because I think I knew almost all except for this. I forgot about the meaning. =.="
So I did not manage to score full marks for my oral.

EBT class is at 9am tomorrow but I have already planned to skip. So make it 1pm. My class starts at 1pm tomorrow. hehehe. I hope I won't get barred from taking final! :-p
fuck. I shouldn't have gone to a college. I should have asked my parents to get me home-schooling teachers. Or I could choose to study myself and just take the exam. I don't know whether it's because of me being too lazy and arrogant or bcuz my college sucks to the point that I don't feel like attending any classes at all. Well, the truth lies unknowing. LOL.

I have to start dieting tomorrow. I am so darn fat. SO SAD.
:(
Being a girl is troublesome.

5 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

mana got fat wor?
pretty as usual la~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

waa. you lie la.. not fat?

AllenSKL said...

Chee Keong: Something wrong with her already. Always say she is fat -_-"

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

In fact, Allen is the one who makes me feel self-conscious!
OM goodness. I am fat I know that myself.

cheekeong1986 said...

aiya.. if like that also called fat, then there are a lot of fatties in the world liao lo..

actually chubby seems to be a good thing mah, i bet yr allen wil feel d comfort whenever he hug u..

lol